iMac VESA Adapter Kit - COMPONENTS
iMac Mount - iMac VESA Mount Adapter Kit
The Best Way To Mount Your iMac.
Attach your iMac to any VESA compatible mount securely with ease.
iMac 20 and 21.5 inch models since 2007 have not had a removable factory-fitted stand. After late 2012, the 27 inch iMac factory–
fitted stand is also not detachable, making it impossible to attach all these iMac models to a VESA wall, pivot arm or other mounts.
The iMac Mount VESA Adapter Kit for iMac solves this problem with a precision aluminum bracket and our patented
one-of-a-kind clamping system. A custom designed solution to allow your iMac to safely and securely attach to a VESA compatible
Made in the USA, the iMac Mount VESA Adapter Kit for iMac is a unique and simple–to–install solution that gives you the freedom
to mount your iMac exactly how you want to for optimal comfort and productivity.
- Attach your iMac to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount safely and securely with our patented clamp design
- Precision-engineered parts from aluminum, not thin steel or plastic, for a solid hold.
- The only after market VESA mount adapter kit compatible with all iMac models offered since 2007
- iMac 2007 or later (20, 21.5, 24 and 27"), including newer 4K and 5K Retina display iMac models.
Note: VESA wall mount, articulating arm and Apple iMac computers are not included.
|2007-2019 imacmount.com | BMS Michigan All Rights Reserved.
iMac is a registered trademark of Apple Computer. imacmount.com is in no way associated with Apple Computer, Inc.
More Options To Mount Your iMac
Attach your iMac to any VESA compatible mount with ease.
– Correctly secures your iMac to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount with ease
– Aluminum bracket does not flex or bend
– VESA mount compatible with all 2007 or newer iMac models
NUT & BOLT FASTENER SYSTEM - The Nut & Bolt assembly is CNC turned from a
3-1/4" solid round of aircraft quality aluminum, the above pictures show the Many
details completed. The parts are then hard coat anodized and neoprene o-rings are
INTERFACE BRACKET - The Interface Bracket is machined from 1/4" thick high-grade aluminum. (4) 4mm holes are drilled and tapped to
accommodate the 100mm x 100mm VESA interface. (4) 1/4" holes are drilled and tapped to receive the bumpers that keep the adapter snug to
the stand of the iMac. A 50mm hole is machined to receive the Nut & Bolt assembly through the cable hole of the stand. The bracket is then
finished with a durable powder-coat finish.
The Nut & Bolt assembly is manufactured from high-grade aluminum and then hard coat anodized for durability. The Nut & Bolt assembly is
hollow to allow for the hole to still function as a cable organizer.
BUMPERS - Bumpers are fabricated from
1/4" round solid steel, then black oxide.
Black plastic protectors are included.
SPACER - The Spacer is used to help
center the bolt during assembly.
INSTALLATION KIT - The Installation Kit includes: directions,
(4) 4mm x 12mm mount screws with lock washers, and (4)